ABiLiTieS B.V. and ABiLiTieS Trust B.V. (ABiLiTieS) considers to be the protection of privacy and the security of personal data of great importance. Only such personal data are collected and processed as are necessary for ABiLiTieS to:
- comply with legal obligations and generally with any applicable legislation and regulations on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism such as the Act on Supervison of Trust Offices and Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.
- enter into and to execute agreements
- organise our operations, invoice our service and carry out usual accounting, management and archiving tasks (as necessary for compliance or our legitimate interest, general management of our operations)
Security of personal data
ABiLiTieS, and any third parties that we have engaged to process your personal data, have taken all of the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, unintended loss, destruction, damage, modification or disclosure.
In the event of a serious data breach, ABiLiTieS will notify the Dutch Data Protection Authority. If the data breach is likely to have unfavourable consequences for your privacy, you will also be notified of the data breach.
Storage of data
ABiLiTieS will not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which this data was obtained, and to satisfy the applicable laws and regulations.
In the event that personal data is processed as part of a job application, ABiLiTieS will not store this data for longer than the statutory storage period, unless you have given express consent to storing this data for longer.
ABiLiTieS solely uses analytical cookies that do not affect privacy, or which have a limited impact on privacy, in particular to improve the functioning of our website. You can configure your browser in such a way that it does not save cookies.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- right to inspection – this means that you can request to inspect the personal data that we have collected from you for as far not under any right of non-disclosure
- right to correct your data if it is incorrect or incomplete
- right to delete your personal data
- right to raise an objection or request that the processing of your personal data is restricted
- right to data portability – this means that you have the right to receive your data in a structured and accessible form and the right to transfer this data to another controller
- right to submit a complaint to a regulator, such as the Data Protection Authority in the Netherlands
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data
In regard to the rights described above, situations may arise in which we are authorised to continue processing your personal data, in particular to comply with legal obligations or claims and court proceedings.
Address: Van Boshuizenstraat 12,1083 BA Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Telephone: +31 20 7470291
This privacy statement was last updated on 25 May 2018. ABiLiTieS retains the right to amend this privacy statement from time to time.